Blog Archive

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: A Review and Some Parting Shots

A dazzling dessert enjoyed in Istanbul


2010:  A Review and Some Parting Shots
by Victoria Challancin


My heartfelt thanks go out to all of the readers of my blog. It is a sincere honor that you take the time to read my words and view my photos.  I wish for each of you, for our Global Community, and for our Earth a year of good health, peace, and prosperity.



My own favorite recipes from my blog from 2010:


Tiles in Morocco

My favorite travel posts from my blog in 2010:


A stained-glass window from the Middle Ages in the Cluny Museum in Paris



Just because they are pretty--and Life needs "pretty":

Carried Away:  The Lights of Istanbul (this one deserves repetition)


And lastly, a few parting shots of my life in pictures, 2010:

Does this really need a title?

My son and Levi's


Outside my tent, near dawn in the Sahara Desert in Morocco


A mosaic from the 5th century Chora Church, Istanbul

One last illuminated light from Istanbul

A lotus flower from the meditation garden of the SRF headquarters on Mt. Washington, Los Angeles



Victoria Challancin
Flavors of the Sun International Cooking School
and
Flavors of the Sun Travel

San Miguel de Allende, México

©Victoria Challancin.  All Rights Reserved.





No comments: