Blog Archive

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Carried Away: The Lights of Istanbul


Carried Away:  The Lights of Istanbul
by Victoria Challancin

The twinkling spots of color, the fragmented light, the sheer imagination, the daring combinations...
 I don't know whether to call them lights, lamps, or sometimes lanterns, but whatever they are, who wouldn't want them to light the way?

Did I get carried away with these photos?  Who could not????

























Want to see them for yourself? Join me on my next Istanbul trip beginning May 16, 2011.


Victoria Challancin
Flavors of the Sun Travel
flavorsofthesun@gmail.com

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Vicki, I just saw the photos of the lights from Istanbul--so
GORGEOUS! I want them all!

I love, love, love colored glass and exquisite lighting--this is breathtaking. I wish I could have some of them.

They actually look delicious, just like your amazing food.

Thanks for sharing,
Tina Lorenz

Margie said...

I think the pics are better than the real thing. You are quite the photographer.