Blog Archive

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year




To All My Readers and Friends,
Thank you so much for your continued support of my blog. I sincerely appreciate the fact that you take time in your busy lives to spend time in my world.  

I wish for each of you a year full of good health, love, peace, and prosperity.  May your dreams take flight and may our world heal and find peace.

Sincerely,
Victoria


Photo of a favorite camel by friend Susan Wright


For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.

T. S. Eliot




©Victoria Challancin.  All Rights Reserved.





5 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Happy New Year to you Victoria! I hope that 2012 is a wonderful year for you! :D

Sally - My Custard Pie said...

Happy New Year - hope 2012 is a tasty one.

Yvette said...

Próspero Año Nuevo Victoria! Have a wonderful year!

Hotly Spiced said...

What a great quote for the start of the year from TS Eliot. I hope you've had a great start to the New Year Victoria.

Platanos, Mangoes and Me! said...

All the best to you and yours for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Norma