Blog Archive

Monday, November 29, 2010

Reflections on Paris


Reflections on Paris
by Victoria Challancin

OK, dear readers, I realize these aren't reflections "on" Paris--as a former English teacher I do get that.  I'm not really musing here on Parisian life, Parisian culture, Parisian history, nor on the French themselves.  I should probably call this "Reflections In Paris" instead.  But Paris is reflected in these photos...in subtle ways, in larger swaths.  Many photos are planned to give a glimpse of a multi-faceted fragmented world.  Others are happy accidents, caught on the spur of the moment as one of those fragments caught my eye.  But any way I view them, I see that they are all reflections of me, of how I filter Life, of what I see through my specific visions, of how I sort out my being, my place in the Universe.  Life reflected in my lens.  Life reflected through my eyes.































Marie Antoinette's personal teacups, floating in the air...

Want to reflect on Paris in your own personal way?  

Join me on my next tour:
April 9 - 16, 2011
or
October 22 - 29, 2011

Contact me at flavorsofthesun@gmail.com for more information

Victoria Challancin
Flavors of the Sun Travel



No comments: