Blog Archive

Friday, February 15, 2008

Cooking Class Photos


Cooking Class Photos
by Victoria Challancin
Although visitors to San Miguel de Allende know me mainly for my Mexican cooking classes, many local residents have also taken my classes on Middle Eastern, Thai, Indian, North African, and Mediterranean cuisines. In addition, I teach weekly classes in Spanish to Mexican cooks who work for foreigners hungry for a variety of international cuisines and the dishes they miss from home. Here are a few photos from this week’s class. If I could figure out how to control the placement of photos and captions in my layout, these photos would carry such labels as Grilled Pork Tenderloins with Curried Onions, Eggplant Roll-Ups Filled with Goat Cheese and Herbs, Spinach and Cheese-Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms, and a sprinkling of fresh herb flowers on a Chocolate-Raspberry Cake with Chocolate Ganache.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello can you tell me where can I buy the romeritos in miami ? thanks I do appreciate it

Victoria Challancin said...

It's been a very long time since I lived in Florida, so I am sorry to say I have no idea. I would look in any Mexican Market or store and ask, should they not carry them.