Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Flavors of the Sun has big news!


Morocco News!

 Dear Readers,

This post may come as a surprise after several years of inactivity since my husband‘s death,  but I am bursting with excitement to share some good news.  I bought a Riad/B&B in Marrakech!  I am still waiting on one paper from the government, before I can officially open for business and put up a website, but I thought I’d share some preview photos anyway.

I am still organizing tours to Morocco (I have led 30 so far!).  My new itinerary for 2022 is now availabe.  Anyone who wants information can email me at flavorsofthesun@gmail.com. 


Thank you from my heart for being loyal readers for all the years that I was active on this blog. Maybe now, I will be inspired again.







7 comments:

pallavimaha said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Zomato clone, Talabat clone, justeat clone, foodpanda clone are some of the popular food delivery clone apps in the market. Clone scripts are imitated project models of an existing successful online business.

Apollo crews said...

Awesome Article Thanks for sharing your valuable information Are you seeking for Talabat clone to start your own new business? You've arrived at the right location.

Tanya said...

Congratulations! Exciting news! Wishing you the best. 😀

Suntek said...

I really enjoy the article;)

Sharon Jacobs said...

Vicki we met in Egypt sometime in the early 2000’s . You were living in Mexican at the time. I would love to take one of your tours in Marrakech. How do I get more information?

Anonymous said...

This looks like an amazing place! I'm surfing your blog after landing on the vegetarian Hungarian mushroom soup recipe : ).

In looking to see what you'd posted most recently I see this is your latest post. I hope all is well and wonder if you can you update with a link to your b and b?

gtbtravels34 said...

Incredible content! Can't wait for the next installment. one way taxi from Chandigarh to Manalie